Friday, April 22, 2016

Ask, and ye shall receive.

As mentioned in my initial post, I am hoping to offer reviews of the leading brands of blood glucose meters on the market, and helping you, my fellow diabetics, find a meter that does what you need it to.  One that fits your lifestyle, and your treatment plan. 

So, I started reaching out to some of the meter companies - like Bayer, OneTouch, Sanofi, etc.  And I'm getting some responses.

Today, OneTouch got in touch with me and they are sending me not one but THREE meters, extra strips and some control solution (which to date I have never used) for me to review.

How awesome is that!?  So next week, look out for an unboxing video when I get the shipment from OneTouch - I'm expecting to get the Verio, the VerioIQ and the Verio Flex, which is their newest meter.

And following the unboxing, I will start to use the meters so I can review them and post the reviews here, and link them to the companies. 

Thank you, OneTouch!

I am, as always,

Sugar Free Mamma Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment